Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Err.. Hello World?

Assalamualaikum and hi!

Someone reminded me about my blog and here I am, starring at the screen and wondering where is my passion of sharing the stories and thoughts to everyone? 

So..

My last blog post was about lepak-ing in the library and watching my favorite Korean show. And now, I am in my workstation. Just completed my first assigned project as a software engineer. Yeap. I guess it'd be great if I could record every life events in my blog for future days.




I stayed home, freely like a bird for a month. I slept at 2 a.m. and woke up at 10 a.m. tehee. Whenever I want to chew something, I just head to kitchen and pick anything that I want to eat. Without any concern of running out of food, just like back in my university life hehe.

But the routines did not give so much happiness. I felt so free that I started to worry about my future.

I used to live in a busy life where my day starts at 6 a.m. and ends at the witching hour (I did not care about hantu or anything, I just wanted to complete my works). I remember taking short nap at 4 a.m. in my car at the library parking space, good old days guys.

I miss my student life. I miss my faculty, my university.


*literally holding back tears*


But life goes on :)

So back to home routines. I was officially a jobless graduate. My parents, they seemed not worry about their daughter live freely in home hehe. They're just okay. They did not give pressure for me to seek for a job, yet. As I am the only child left in home so I wanted to spend my time with my parents. I have been away for 5 years ( resided in Kedah & Malacca) for my matriculation and degree study. But at the same time, I wanted to start creating my future.

I started applying for jobs through emails and JobStreet.com. From the engineer positions to drama translator. But nah! No offer received haha okay then I started to think about pursuing master next year.

And then, I got a call for interview. I went for it and was offered to the position in the same day. Alhamdulillah :) It's been two weeks working.


I'm thinking to initiate a business, for my side-income and life-exploration. Let see how :)

Till then, people :)





1 comment:

Alia Laila said...

Comelnya semua benda pink ! It has been so longgg since we have known each other kannn. Dari matrik kot kenai Iylia kat blog but never have the chance to meet you in person. Seeing you graduated (kat IG) made my eyes teary wuwuu. Good luck in whatever you do, girl !